The rest of this document is organized as follows:
- Section 4 discusses how Iagon started out looking to solve the major issues related to healthcare data storage and how the purpose of Iagon has evolved under the realization that all data can benefit from being stored by the owner in a secure and decentralized manner.
- Section 5 shows how Iagon helps improve on the limitations of using centralized storage solutions.
- Section 6 describes the high-level architecture.
- Section 7 is an in-depth description of the proposed architecture.
- Section 8 details the IAG token business model and how it works.
- Section 9 lists several case studies of using the Iagon protocol.
- Section 10 describes the roadmap for Iagon.
- Section 11 is the legal disclaimer.