Disclaimer: Please don’t upload files revealing your personal information.
This section describes the steps required to test the Iagon Desktop App and APIs. In this section:
What to test for?
On Desktop Application test if
- The app can be installed in mac.
- The app can be installed in windows.
- The app can be installed in linux.
- A node can be registered.
- You are able to evaluate your node for storage.
- You are able to get system information like storage and read/write.
- You are able to generate authorization key
- You are able to copy authorization key
- You are able to continue to Dashboard.
- You are able to see your Node id.
On API test if
- You can register a node from API.
- You can ping the node using Node id from the desktop application when the desktop application is running.
- You can test the node using Node id from the desktop application when the desktop application is running.
- You can upload files using Node id in the folder specified when registering the node.
- You can download files using Node id in blob format.
- You can delete the files from the folder specified using Node id.
- You can encode and shard a file upto 40MB and get 6 downloadable links of shard files.
- You can decode and get a file by uploading a minimum of 4 shard files you get from encoding API.