PLEASE READ ALL THESE SECTIONS CAREFULLY.
The information contained in this Whitepaper serves the exclusive purpose of community discussion and shall not be considered legally binding. Nothing herein constitutes any binding legal, financial, tax, or business obligation to Iagon AS or any other party mentioned in this Whitepaper. No natural or legal person shall be liable for any damage or loss suffered in connection with the use of this Whitepaper or any related material.
All statements, content, and contribution have the sole purpose of informing, describing, and promoting the research, design, and development. Iagon AS reserves the right to make any small or major changes to the final product or any of the provisions or services here described. You further understand and accept that the information provided in this Whitepaper and on the website is of descriptive nature only, and is not legally binding and therefore does not provide any legal right unless explicitly stated.
Nature of the Whitepaper
The Whitepaper is intended solely for general information purposes, and it does not constitute a contractual relationship or an offer document of any kind, including but not limited to investment offers, selling and solicitation of products, services, or assets. The information contained in this Whitepaper is subjected to changes and may not be exhaustive. There is no guarantee regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information. Iagon AS does not provide any warranty regarding the information used or the information obtained from third-party sources. The reader acknowledges that the content of the Whitepaper could change and become outdated.
None of the contents of this Whitepaper regarding IAG tokens constitutes an offer by Iagon AS, or any third party. Mentioning of provisions and potentially third parties shall not constitute any contract or investment decision. The information displayed shall not be considered legally binding. Therefore no person is bound to enter into any agreement or legal obligation concerning the acquisition of IAG tokens. The agreement for IAG Tokens selling is governed by external legal provisions as well as corresponding respective terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistencies between the Terms and Conditions and the Whitepaper or the Website, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail
By reading or using this Whitepaper, you shall:
- Not rely on any provision or statement in the Whitepaper for any IAG token decision.
- Acknowledge and agree that IAG tokens may have no value. There is no guarantee for representation of value or liquidity for the IAG tokens.
- Recognize Iagon AS, its affiliates, or its team members shall not be responsible or liable for the value of IAG tokens, transferability, or liquidity.
- Agree that Iagon AS, its respective affiliates, service providers, and team members shall not be liable for any losses resulting from the use of the Whitepaper or any other related materials published, including without limitation any risks and uncertainties associated with IAG tokens.
- Recognize that all information contained in this Whitepaper only serves informational purposes and does not constitute any legally binding obligation.
- Acknowledge that the information contained in this Whitepaper may be changed, amended, or replaced in the future.
- Agree that the information disseminated in the Whitepaper does not entail regulatory approval or compliance with any applicable laws, legal requirements, or soft-law framework.
- Acknowledge that the mention of any third party, name, or trademark does not imply any endorsement or affiliation with any third party, product, or company.
- Agree not to copy, distribute, reproduce, or modify (either partially or entirely) the information stated in this Whitepaper without the consent of Iagon AS
Moreover, by using the services provided by Iagon AS, you fully understand and agree with the following:
- Iagon AS is a Norwegian incorporated entity, subject to Norwegian laws and regulations. All activities conducted or performed by Iagon AS are in compliance with Norwegian regulations. The User understands and accepts to be subject to the laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which the User is domiciled and that Iagon AS accepts no responsibilities for the legal status of the User. The User should obtain local legal advice to clarify the legal status of the User in their own jurisdiction before participating in the Crowdsale.
- The User understands and accepts that the technology described in the Whitepaper is still at an early development stage and its application of experimental nature carries significant operational, technological, financial, regulatory, and reputational risks.
- User understands and accepts that Iagon AS, including its shareholders, directors, management, employees, and any other person affiliated with Iagon AS, carries no liability for issues beyond the control of Iagon AS, including but not limited to transaction mining delays and node-related issues.
- The User understands and accepts that while Iagon AS will make reasonable efforts to develop and complete the Iagon’s platform, as described in the Whitepaper, it is possible that such development may fail and that the User’s IAG token may become useless and/or lose its value due to reasons of technical, commercial, or regulatory nature (or any other reason within or outside Iagon AS´s control).
- The User is also aware that even if all or parts of Iagon AS’s platform are successfully developed and released in full or in parts, the said platform could be fully or partially closed, remain commercially unsuccessful, or shut down due to lack of public interest or for any other reason. Iagon AS has the right to engage subcontractors to perform the entire or partial development and execution of the platform.
- The User understands and accepts that Iagon AS undertakes no obligations to act on behalf and in the interests of the User .
- The User further confirms to have carefully reviewed the Whitepaper, the technology described, its functions, and this Disclaimer, and hereby confirms to fully understand the risks and costs related to the IAG token.
TAX WARNING - The User understands and accepts that Iagon AS does not act as a tax agent of the User. The User bears the sole responsibility to determine their tax responsibility for creating or obtaining IAG token(s), and to determine whether the ownership, usage, the potential value appreciation or depreciation, or any gain or loss resulting from the purchase or sale of the IAG token, have tax implications for such User. More specifically, the User fully understands and agrees to the following:
- The User and Iagon AS carry their own tax obligations solely under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction they reside in.
- Should Value Added Tax (VAT) obligations or other indirect taxesapply as a result of the trade of products/services provided by Iagon AS or by third parties, Iagon AS reserves the right to adjust the product/service price by adding a VAT/ indirect tax as applicable for each respective country (e.g. 25% for Norway and as applicable in other jurisdictions). Nonetheless, Iagon AS recognizes the dedication of time and resources, as well as engagement of qualified personnel in the process of structuring the Iagon platform optimally (within legal frames), are necessary to ensure seamless transaction flow.
- The User understands and accepts that Iagon AS may have to disclose information on the User, including but not limited to the value of any IAG tokens held, if explicitly requested by any government authorities in accordance with any applicable jurisdiction.
- By creating, holding or using the IAG token, and to the extent permitted by law, the User agrees not to hold Iagon AS or any associated third party, including developers, auditors, contractors, or shareholders, liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the creation, ownership or use of IAG token or any other action or transaction related to the Iagon platform.
NO WARRANTIES – All information provided within the Whitepaper is provided “AS-IS” and with no warranties whatsoever concerning the IAG token and the technology described (including the accuracy, completeness or use of any information provided therein, to the extent permitted by any applicable law). This includes but is not limited to expressed or implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – The User acknowledges and agrees, to the extent permitted by any applicable law, that the User will not hold Iagon AS or any associated parties, including but not limited to any group entity, management, developers, contractors, or shareholders, liable for any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to the use of or the inability to use the IAG token, the platform, or the technology described under any cause or action whatsoever in any jurisdiction. Iagon AS specifically, without limitations, disclaims liability for any loss or damages, including incidental or consequential damages, and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use, misuse, or reliance of any of the information or content in the Whitepaper, Iagons AS’s business plan, or on the www.iagon.com website.
Under no circumstances shall Iagon AS, or any associated parties as stated above, be liable to the User for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages (including lost or anticipated revenues or profits and failure to realize expected savings arising from any claim relating to the services provided by Iagon AS),whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise or likelihood of the same. The User further specifically acknowledges that Iagon AS, or any associated parties as stated above, are not liable, and the User agrees not to hold them liable, for the conduct of any third parties, including other creators of IAG token(s), and that the risk of creating, holding and using IAG token(s) rests entirely with the User.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK – By utilizing the Iagon AS’s service, platform or the www.iagon.com website, including but not limited to, the transferring of any assets to Iagon AS, the User undertakes and understands all possible risks that directly or indirectly arise from the activity connected with the User’s participation in the Crowdsale and/or use of Iagon’s services and products.
FORCE-MAJEURE – User understands that Iagon AS will not be liable to the User for any breach hereunder, including failure to deliver or delays in delivery of the services occasioned by causes beyond the control of Iagon AS. These include but are not limited to unavailability of materials, strikes, labour slowdowns and stoppages, labour shortages, lockouts, fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, droughts, adverse weather, riots, thefts, accidents, embargoes, war (whether or not declared) or other outbreak of hostilities, civil strife, acts of governments, acts of God, governmental acts or regulations, orders or injunctions, or other reasons, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
MISCELLANEOUS / FINAL WARNING – Utilizing services offered in the Whitepaper, on the Iagon platform and on the www.iagon.com website, may result in significant losses or even in a total loss of all value submitted and obtained.
- This Disclaimer, Iagon AS Whitepaper, Iagon´s website, and platform or any related documents or site do not constitute a prospectus of any sort, is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
- The User guarantees that they are a legally capable person of sufficient age to use the services and technology described in the Whitepaper, including the acquisition of IAG tokens. Moreover, the User must comply with all legal rules and applicable laws of the jurisdiction where the User lives to use the services or acquire IAG tokens. The User further confirms to be legally permitted to hold and use the IAG token in the jurisdiction where the User is domiciled and accepts to hold Iagon AS harmless should the User not be compliant with any such laws and regulations.
- IAG tokens are only functional utility tokens and serve no purpose other than being applied on the Iagon platform, provided it is completed and deployed as stipulated in the Whitepaper. In particular, the User understands and accepts that the IAG token neither represents nor constitutes any ownership right or stake, share or security (or equivalent rights), any right to receive future revenues, or IP rights. Furthermore, the User acknowledges that ownership of the IAG token is associated with no form of participation in or relating to the Iagon platform other than access for token holders and Users. IAG tokens and the Iagon platform are not for speculative investment. No promises regarding the value or future performance are made regarding IAG tokens. No other rights associated with holding IAG tokens are given.
- Iagon’s team is investing heavily in the safety and security of the services that Iagon provides. However, we cannot protect against all possible sources of error and malicious deeds initiated by any party. Therefore all risks assumed by using Iagon’s platform in any capacity, transferring, receiving, and accumulating IAG tokens are solely assumed and accepted by the User.
- IAG tokens are meant to be held and used by those well experienced and knowledgeable in cryptographic tokens, their acquisition, transfer, and use (only for accessing the services available on Iagon’s platform). The User represents and warrants that they have a deep understanding of the functionality, usage, storage, and transmission mechanism associated with cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software systems.
- The User further represents and warrants to have knowledge of the token creation process and that the User will have their own account and crypto wallet, with a private key associated to this address and password. The password is used to encrypt the User’s private key. Following the creation of the IAG token, the IAG token will be transferred to the User’s address. The User understands that the User must keep their password and private key safe, and that the User will not be able to generate a new password or recover their private key should this private key and/or password be lost or stolen. The User understands that if such private key and/or password is lost, the IAG tokens associated with the User’s account will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost. In such instance, neither IagonAS nor any other person or entity will not be able to help the User retrieve or reconstruct the lost password and/or private keys, and the User will not be able to access any lost IAG tokens.
- The User understands and accepts that the Iagon platform will be run on a blockchain through a network of resource providers. The User understands that the majority of these resource providers could agree at any point to make changes which could lead to the IAG token losing its intrinsic value.
- By transferring and/or receiving IAG token(s), no form of partnership, joint venture or any similar relationship between the Users and/or other individuals or entities involved with the deployment and setting up of the Iagon´s platform is established.
- The User understands and accepts that no market liquidity may be guaranteed with regard to the IAG token and that its value may experience extreme volatility over time, including full depreciation.
- Should the User be a consumer and should any applicable consumer legislation or cancellation rights apply to such User in relation to the creation and obtainment of the IAG token, the User waives, acknowledges and accept any such consumer and cancellation rights, unless otherwise prescribed by mandatory law.
- The User understands and accepts that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations on, or introduce new regulations addressing, blockchain technology-based applications, which may be contrary to the project and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of the technology and/or the Iagon platform, including its termination and the loss of IAG token(s) by the User.
- The User confirms that they have read, understood, and agreed to comply with all restrictions set forth above. The User further agrees not to obtain the IAG token for any illegal purposes including but not limited to money laundering, corruption of any sort, or any other illegal means in the jurisdiction in which the User resides.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that if any part of this Disclaimer or the Whitepaper is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall be ineffective solely to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner, and without affecting the remaining provisions of this Disclaimer or the Whitepaper, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- This Disclaimer is governed by Norwegian law and any claims brought forward against Iagon AS arising out of or in connection with the creation of IAG token and the development and execution of the Iagon´s platform, shall be resolved and finally settled by the ordinary courts of Norway. Iagon AS and its team will in any case abide by the laws outlined in each of its operational country(ies), and each operational unit shall be subject to its local laws and jurisdiction for the explicit operation such unit provides. Iagon’s Whitepaper, its business plan, its website, and this Disclaimer, may be subject to changes at the Iagon’s discretion, either before, during, or after the Crowdsale.
This Disclaimer complements the previous disclaimer found on all the previous versions of Iagon whitepapers, is valid from the moment of publication, and could be subjected to regular changes and updates.